Friday, 17 August 2012

Welcome to Emerald Flame Crafts blog!

Hello and welcome to Emerald Flame Crafts blog!

My name is Jean Lakosnyk aka Luthien and I'm from Ukraine (Kiev). I'm a game designer, but also found of different arts and crafts. Due to my handmade passion I run my own EmeraldFlameCrafts shop on Etsy.

One of my passions is a lampwork - a process of melting glass over a flame and creating some artisan objects of it. It's really incredible when you take smooth and shiny glass sticks, put them into the hottest flame - and make the glass dance in your hands to become something very different and great!


I also make first steps in ceramics and hope you'll like what I do with clay.



In my shop you can find my handmade jewelry, accessories and other items made of mostly my own lampwork, beaded and ceramic beads, and different ceramics, but I also like seed and glass beads, semi-precious stones, and other materials.


Here in this blog you can follow all the news related to my shop, and also find some interesting links, information and knowledge.

If you are handmade obsessed - come and join! :)