Monday, 24 March 2014

***

Strange and horrible March is almost gone. The world around me will never be the same again. The borders have been changed, but people have changed even before them. Though this is still not the end, my hope makes me to believe in better future. For all. In any case.
My mood today reflects my thoughts about our southern land, where my heart and relatives were left.


Emerald Flame Crafts is here back for you, and not only in this blog, but also on Facebook. Just to remind, I run my Facebook page on the daily basis:
  • every Monday you can see some inspirational pictures under the 'MONDAY MOOD' heading;
  • every Tuesday I tell about one of the Etsy talents under the 'TUESDAY ARTS AND CRAFTS' heading;
  • every Wednesday you can get a link to the post here in this blog to see a mood board with different handmade and vintage pieces from Etsy, as well as interesting images and items found by me;
  • every Thursday I post one of my own photos under the 'THURSDAY INSPIRATION' heading
So fell free to like, follow and enjoy! ;)

Photo by http://www.lnde.nl/