Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Pins of all kinds

Small, but very useful. Strong, but very tender. Monochrome, but very bright. What is it? My glass ball pins! I like making them, but even more I like to see how they are used in my customers' crafts.


Currently, you have an opportunity to choose among a wide variety of colors , while eight pin sets - red, yellow, green, light blue, blue, violet, black & white and rainbow - are available. For your comfort, I've added the inscriptions that tell which colors exactly are presented in this or that set, so if you'd like to make a custom order, you'll easily find the color you like.

 

 

 

 

How can you use them? Anything! Though it seems like my glass pins create the most tenderness, originality, and style in jewelry making. I gladly represent you the jewelry pieces made with them. Just take a look at them!





by Emerald Flame Crafts (available at my Etsy shop)





by Emerald Flame Crafts (available at my Etsy shop)

Enjoy! :)

P.S. Ukrainian version of the post is here.